Concrete polishing Geelong is a method of obtaining very high gloss and mirror-like surface finishes on interior floors and walls. Polished concrete creates an industrial appearance that also offers the benefits of stain, chip and scratch resistance of polished stone and tile, with the low cost of concrete. To get high gloss finishes on concrete floors, we apply chemical polishing agents to remove a small portion of the surface producing a highly reflective glass-like finish. Read further to find out more about our concrete polishing services!
Benefits of a Polished Floor
Polishing services for concrete floors are one of the best ways to make your floor look great, especially if you want to install new floors. There are many types of polishing services available, so you need to choose one that is right for your needs. Some companies offer both basic and advanced polishing services and others only do basic polishing. The type of polish used depends on the type of flooring you have. For example, if you have tile floors that have been scratched or damaged in some way then a basic polish will be enough to repair them.
The main purpose of polishing services is to remove scratches, stains or other blemishes from your concrete floors. This will help restore their original appearance and make them look like new again. The process can also be used to increase the shine on older concrete floors so they look like they have just been installed. Polishing services are also done as part of regular maintenance for concrete restoration and repair work. In most cases this includes sealing up cracks and holes in the flooring so they don’t get worse over time.
- Keeping your floor clean – A well-polished surface helps prevent dust and dirt from getting trapped in the pores of the concrete. This can help keep your floor cleaner for longer periods of time between cleanings.
- Preserving the appearance – Polished surfaces have a brighter appearance than unpolished surfaces because they reflect more light. This means that your polished concrete will look newer and more attractive than an unpolished surface even though it may be older or weathered.
- Reducing noise – Polished surfaces don’t absorb sound as much as unpolished surfaces do, making them quieter when someone walks on them barefoot or with high heels.
Durable and Cost Effective
Polished concrete floors provide a durable, cost effective and low maintenance alternative to epoxy coatings, vinyl tiles, carpet and parquetry flooring. Polished concrete floors have become increasingly popular with homeowners and businesses as they offer many benefits over other types of flooring. Concrete is a very hard wearing and durable material that is naturally resistant to stains, scratches and marks. Polished concrete also provides a contemporary look with its smooth surface and clean lines. There are many benefits to using polished concrete in your home or business including:
- Low maintenance – No need to use harsh cleaning chemicals or waxes as the surface is naturally highly resistant to scratches, staining and marking.
- Durable – Concrete has been used in construction for thousands of years due to its durability and strength so you can be sure your polished concrete floor will last for years to come.
- Cost effective – Polished concrete is one of the most cost effective types of flooring available as it requires little maintenance over time which means you won’t need to spend money on repairs or replacements often like other types of flooring such as parquetry or carpeting.
Concrete polishing Geelong creates an attractive and practical surface for a variety of applications including commercial offices, shopping centers, schools, hospitals and residential homes. Polished concrete is a hard wearing surface that is durable, easy to clean and provides sound dampening properties. Our polished concrete floors are made from high quality materials and we offer a range of finishes including polished concrete tiles, polished concrete pavers and polished concrete slabs.
We offer a complete installation service from start to finish so you can be sure your polished concrete floor will be completed on time and within budget. Polished concrete floors come in a range of colors and finishes which allows you to choose the right surface for your application. You can even have them customized to suit your style or color scheme by adding color stains or acid washes to enhance the look of your polished concrete floor.
High Quality Concrete Polishing Geelong
We are committed to providing the highest quality concrete polishing Geelong surfaces that add value to your home or business property. We believe that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs and providing exceptional customer service. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your project from start to finish. We will work hard to exceed your expectations on every job we do, whether it is installing an entry way, patio or pool deck. We take pride in being a licensed contractor.
Ideal Flooring Type
Decorative polished concrete is an ideal flooring choice for many types of buildings. The surface is easy to maintain, strong, and durable. It’s also more affordable than traditional tile or stone flooring options. In addition to its durability, decorative polished concrete can be customized to meet your needs and taste. You can choose from a wide range of colors, patterns and finishes that will enhance the look of your floors while providing years of enjoyment. Polished concrete has become popular in both commercial and residential spaces because it offers so many benefits over other types of flooring materials.